The Yamaha HS5 active nearfield studio monitor has a 5" cone woofer and a highly-efficient 1" dome tweeter for an extended high frequency range up to 30kHz. It is designed to ensure that the sound is true to the original, with a high resolution and flat response, to achieve the best possible mix. The original HS Series of studio monitors were hugely successful, so Yamaha have now released them in a clean white finish.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 54Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 45W LF plus 25W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 70W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals