The Mooer Green Mile is a great little overdrive pedal that's designed to go in front of a tube amp and drive the amp into creamy overdrive.
We'll let you decide for yourselves what you think the inspiration behind this thing is but suffice to say it sounds great!
- 2 Working Modes:Warm/Hot
- Warm: Reconstruct a warm tube drive tone and nice dynamic response of classic tube amplifier. A natural, smooth, creamy overdrive sound
- Hot: More powerful output than Warm mode, mighty crunch tone
- Full metal shell
- Tiny footprint
- True bypass
- DC 9V Adapter power supply
- Effects Modes: 2 (Warm, Hot)
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 500k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 10k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 7 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)
- Weight: 150g