EXL190's are a hybrid construction of the popular EXL220 and EXL170 sets, optimal for players looking for the ideal combination of comfortable playing tension with distinctive brightness and booming, tight lows. Fits basses with a string scale length of up to 34 inches.
- Ideal combination of comfortable playing tension distinctive bright tone and powerful, tight low end
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .040, .060, .080, .100
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh