Finance Available - Instant Online Application
* TIA refers to the Arts Council Take it Away scheme, for 18-25 year olds, or adults buying for under 18s. Musical Instruments only.
Finance Options shown here are for information only, to make a purchase, please add the items(s) to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout where you'll be given the option to pay with Finance.
F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker, Ex Display, as new, perfect, full warranty
The Bose® F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker is the first powered portable loudspeaker that lets you control its vertical coverage pattern. Simply push or pull the array into position to create “Straight,” “C,” “J” or “Reverse J” coverage patterns. And once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern. So whether you’re playing at floor level, on a stage, or facing raked seats or bleachers, you can now adapt your PA to match the room.
- FLEX array: Bose® exclusive flexible baffle can be configured into four unique shapes, allowing you to choose the best possible coverage pattern for the application
- Eight-driver mid/high line array: Eight vertically mounted drivers, each mounted on a custom waveguide, help deliver wide, consistent coverage
- 12-inch LF driver: High-performance woofer provides strong low-frequency output
- 2-channel integrated mixer: 2 inputs with independent level controls accommodate XLR, 0.25-inch and RCA connectors
Frequency Response (-3 dB)
52 Hz - 15.5 kHz
Frequency Range (-10 dB)
43 Hz - 20 kHz
C: 100° H x 40° V
Maximum SPL @ 1 m
132 dB SPL (peak)
F1 Model 812: High impact composite materials
F1 Model 812 loudspeaker: 26.1" H x 13.1" W x 14.6" D (664.66 x 334.3 x 372.5mm)
F1 system stack: 73.5" H x 16.1" W x 17.6" D (1868 x 410.16 x 448.5mm)
F1 Model 812 loudspeaker: 44.5 lbs (20.18 kg)
F1 system stack: 99.5 lbs (45.7 kg)
1 F1 Model 812
1 IEC Line Cord
1 Owner’s Guide